3/11/09

Home 4 Sale


So we just put our house up for sale today. I've spent all week cleaning obsessivley and getting everything "just so". Jack's been saying in his prayers, "And please help us to keep the house clean." Wow, am I raising an OCD child or what??? Dusty and I are hoping to find another forclosure or short sale this year and make good on it again. Plus, I think we both just like having a big project to work on...and this house is done! So on to the next one I say.

If you or anyone you know is interested in moving to Clinton, UT you can check out the home @ http://www.clintonhome4sale.blogspot.com/. It really is a great house and we've loved calling it home!

2 comments:

  1. I feel hurt and betrayed. Consider this the last you hear from me!!! Rrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I'm surprised! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete