1/12/10

We've been framed!

They started framing our house last Thursday.  Here's what it looked like by Saturday...no garage yet, but basement & first floor done!  Sooo exciting.



There's me standing in my new kitchen


Here's wishing there was a fire in there cause it was freezing cold!

And that's me super excited about just walking through our new house for the first time!

So what do you think of these cabinets?  This is what I've picked for the kitchen of my dreams!  Minus the ding marks anyway, wasn't a fan of those.



I'm in love.  I can only imagine how I'll feel the first time I pull open one of those beautiful drawers to reach for a kitchen towel, or perhaps a wooden spoon...oh the anticipation of it all!  I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent choice on the cabinets! I am in love too! When your house is done I'm pretty much going to have to come live with you until I can afford my own. You won't mind, right? We're hoping to finish our downstairs bathroom and once that is done I want to remodel the kitchen. I need to learn the glazing technique so that I can make my cabinets as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would pick the exact same thing. I like the idea of having a bar in the middle of a kitchen... and of course with extra space and drawers.

    ReplyDelete