12/2/08

Disneyland!

On Day 6 of our trip we hit Disneyland...thanks to some great friends and their connections! Here's Jack posing with Zurg on the Buzz Lightyear ride, which was his #1 favorite. I think this was the 3rd time around.


Little Halpal was already zonked out at 10:30 in the morning! She slept through most of the Finding Nemo sub ride.

Halle waitin for the Casey Jr. Train. Jack was tall enough to do the Matterhorn so he hopped on. He didn't make one peep through the whole ride, but he did say afterward, "That was a little scary."
Here he is on Thunder Mountain with a similar expressionless face. I just don't think he knew what to think of those wild rides.

This was Jack's 2nd favorite attraction, and annoyingly, the wait to see Tinker Bell was longer than any of the other ride lines. Finally we made it to Pixie Hollow and Jack got to meet Irridessa, Tinker Bell and Fawn.
It was so cute how he crouched down to meet her.


And he was so shy when talking with Tinker Bell.
Despite Dusty's many attempts to persuade him otherwise, Jack is a big fan of the new Tinker Bell movie. It's a cute one if you haven't seen it. Oh well, he's only 3. Here's me and my little Princess in front of Cinderella's castle.
And here it is again all lit up for the holidays...
Jack & Daddy making their funny faces.

Grumpy.
And Dopey.
The kids finally got to meet Mickey around 8pm, just before we left. We caught him just outside of the hat shop.
Merry Christmas! This was the perfect way to end the night. We strolled down Main Street and looked at all the Christmasy shops, then ended in front of the big tree before heading back to our train. We had such a fun day! Thanks Ron & Karissa!

4 comments:

  1. We're so glad you had such a great trip! It doesn't look like Disneyland was crazy crowded. Was it the first time for Sherm and Jo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika!!!!

    It's been forever. I just had to get on and check you blog. I only get to check like one blog a day.....because I'm lame and prefer sleep as to getting up early while the kids are in bed and use the computer. Anywho, love all the fun photos. You guys are always doing fun things and going fun places. LOVE the hair and you are looking fabulous as always. I've forgotten how ADORABLE your kids are!!! and the other day conner told me we needed to go to jack's house. so maybe when you have a minute from your busy life we can get together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! I am jealous! I am really glad that you had such a fun time! The only thing Jack told me about it was that he met Mickey Mouse. How Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun Mon! Lucky tha you got free tickets! The things inside cost enough!

    ReplyDelete