12/17/08

Gingerbread Men Massacre

See what I'm talkin' about? I came across this poor little victim yesterday as I was cleaning up the front room. There have been several others in similar condition found laying at the base of the tree. They never had a chance at the Anderson's house!

3 comments:

  1. LOL I'm laughing SO hard I'm gonna fall off my chair!!! poor little ginger peoples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your making very fun Christmas memories for the kids. Don't stop! Even if they eat them all and there are just strings left. You can show all Jacks dates when they come over all the pictures you have. Sometimes memories are not the ones WE want, but they are memories still! I think it's great and I am looking forward to our gingerbread men with our initials on it so Jack can come to our house and eat them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Monika..Thanks for the comments. Yes we should get together. We live in Roy. I now it is busy right now, but maybe after the New Year. Just let me know, when would be a good time. Your little boy looks just like Dusty, let's just hope he doesn't grow his hair long and drive around a white miata like Dusty did in High Schoolor you'll be in trouble! All the girls loved him :)

    ReplyDelete