So my friend's little girl was over the other day and I let she and Jack play forts. Halle was napping so I thought I could get away with a shower. It was so quiet and I thought to myself, "Gosh it's so nice to not be interrupted when I'm showering...the kids must be playing so well!" Then I walked out to the living room and found this! I was horrified. Jack has never ripped apart a couch cushion before so I don't know if he was showing off or what, but he owed me a BIG apology, a time out, and a clean up session.
Dear Melynda,
4 months ago

i know this isn't funny but it is! and no-this baby was not planned, they never are for us! it would have been nice to be able to plan just one but i guess this baby really wanted to get here! isn't about time for you guys to have number 3???
ReplyDeleteok that is so something that conner would do, but I had to LAUGH becuase of there faces. THey look so innocent (Even though you know they aren't!!). anywho, I can't believe how big jack and halle are getting! and as for the trying to get jack to listen to you good for you! We've tried the "we'll buy you whatever you want" to listen or to even potty train, but it never seems to work. We are just at a dead end! So good luck for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow! The couch cushion???!!! That's gotta be a first for the Anderson Family. He looks guilty too. He knows he is in for it. Good thing Dusty doesn't like that couch.
ReplyDeleteWhat a site to see when you come out of the shower. There are no safe breaks for Moms. I hope it was from a part of the cushion that doesn't show.
ReplyDeleteSilence is deadly. I have never heard of a child ripping up the couch cushion. I can't even believe this! However, now I am wondering if I could somehow set this up for my kids to rip up our old couch cushions. . .
ReplyDelete