These two kiddos love each other sooo much! It's fun to watch them play and enjoy each other...and also to watch Halle copy everything Jack does. It's funny, and naughty, all at the same time. I hope they stay such good friends over the years. Also I'm really starting to think they look like brother and sister. Check out those eyes!

what fun pics!! I cannot believe how big jack is getting and how blond his hair is!!! I too have many a shoes that you just hate to get rid of and have so many memories, but they just have to go!! so um did I miss the news....did you guys sell your house?!?!? or are you just preparing for when you do move?!?!!? Monica, may I say how good lookin you are!! You have always been such the one to make me jealous, but you seriously look great!!! WE miss you guys and hope all is well!
ReplyDelete