7/24/09

6/17/09 The HEAT that was Clinton Days

Seriously...I think it was over 100 degrees. Can you tell by Halle's cheeks?



Someone was a little perturbed after having water flicked on her by the ride operator. She was just trying to do Halle a favor since it was so STINKIN HOT, but you'd never think so by that look. I think tears ensued before the ride came to a stop.
Jack was BARELY tall enough to ride the scrambler - and he wanted to ride it all by himself. I do mean ALL BY HIMSELF. He was the only one on the ride and looked like he was going to throw up the whole time.


He told the ride operator it was kinda scary as he made his exit.
Gotta love funnel cakes. I went to fat city with this baby.






We ended the day in the bubbles where the kids got soaking wet. And who would've guessed Halle was the brave one here. It took her entering the sea of bubbles and parading around (having an obviously good time) before Jack would dive in the fun.

And then we went home to our nicely air-conditioned house! THE END

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day! Funnel Cakes....come to Sea World with us and have the chocolate funnel cake with ice cream and hot fudge. Pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got to enjoy some of clinton days. Wish Gavin could have...but he doesn't like the rides anyway!!

    ReplyDelete