We're now staying with Dusty's parents until we either buy or build another house. However, life has been so good at their place the last two weeks that we may stay for awhile. Dusty's Mom loves to play with the kids while I cook dinner, and we can now sneak out at night for dates. Wahoo! Not to mention all the sun I've been getting outside at the pool, and the shared "washing dishes" responsibility. My life has become pretty stress free and I'm likin' it!
Anyway, here's the slideshow I made when we had it for sale. I wanted to document it for history's sake in my blog/journal as I am planning on printing this into books yearly...as long as it doesn't break the bank.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


Well....I am glad your strangely not sad....because I know a lot of people who are!!! Boo Hoo!! We'll miss you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! House selling is such a stress - glad it's done! We loved living with my parents the summer we moved here. For all the reasons you listed. Enjoy it while it lasts!
ReplyDeleteMaking annual books from your blog turns it into a family history. Good idea. I'm glad you're all enjoying your summer.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the close of your house!!! Glad that all went through ok and that you are enjoying the in-law situation. I'm sad that you aren't in clinton anymore, even though we aren't it still is sad to see you guys leave (weird I know), but if we were ever in town now I can't just come drop by because conner still talks about jack (even though jack has probably totally forgetten him by now, poor conner has no friends so jack was dear to him!) anywho, good luck in the house hunting/building. CAn't wait to see what you guys do or where you go!!
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss you guys. Enjoy yourselves. I'm glad we still have blogging to keep up with everybody.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
I have to agree with Marie. I'll add that it's sad you're not sad leaving us! Boo!
ReplyDelete