skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, have any of you seen these most annoying commercials? It pains me to say that Jack actually just grinned from ear to ear at the sound of the latest Lelli Kelly commercial coming on. Thanks to their wonderfully targeted commercials, he has been OBSESSED lately with the idea of getting Halle a pair so she can have the "free" makeup cell phone that comes with the shoes. As if a two year old needs makeup, or a cell phone. I don't know who is more excited about these shoes - Jack or Halle. But I will say after looking up the price of them online, neither of my children will EVER be wearing a pair. No wonder they come with a makeup filled cell phone. They ought to come with a REAL cell phone for charging $75 big ones.
And while I'm complaining about commercials, I'd like to thank Barbie for teaching my children to sing "puppy poo". It's super classy, Barbie. How can I give my children soap for saying "poo" if you sing it in one of your songs? Real nice. Real nice.
hahaaha! DId you see my blog? Kylie got this Barbie and pups for her birthday! Too funny. Yeah on the commercial for the shoes when they said they were only available at Neiman Marcus, I knew my girls wouldn't be sporting those anytime soon! :) Can't wait to see your house!
ReplyDeleteNever seen either commercial, but now I actually want to! 75 bucks? That's crazy!
ReplyDelete