So I'm a bit nostalgic and have to do certain things each season for it to be a winner in my little book of life. This summer was FABULOUS as I've been able to do all the things I love to do! (I do still have one left, but I'm hoping to tackle it this weekend or next.)
Lagoon. Need I say more? I'm such a kid at heart and love amusement parks.
You gotta hit the Burger Bar! Love that place.
Mmm, fried zucchini. My Dad grew a great garden when we were kids and always fried this up for us on summer afternoons. It's one of my favorite things to eat!
And I like me some corn on the cob too.
I have to get at least one pedicure in the summer, if not three or four. :)
I truly love body scrub. It's just one of those things that makes you feel like you're treating yourself. The Body Shop makes an awesome grapefruit one, which I love. B&B Works also has a coconut lime one that's fabulous for the summer. But best of all, I recently found recipes online for making your own...so this fall, I'm gonna have some fun playing around with those...and save myself some money to boot - this stuff's not cheap!
I also LOVE camping. I am always up for going, and at the drop of a hat. We went on our first camping trip as a family this summer and it absolutely MADE my summer. Can we go again soon, babe?

No comments:
Post a Comment