9/9/09

Jack's First Day of Preschool

Jack had his first day of formal preschool today. I tried to stay with him so I could watch him enjoy his first day, but they booted me out. :( Boo hoo. I wanted to watch. I couldn't get much out of him when I picked him up, but he did say he likes his teacher, Miss Michelle. When I asked him if he made any new friends he said, "No"and then asked, "How do you make friends?" It was cute. He also said, "This preschool was too long." He looked pretty tired after the three hours, but his teacher said he did good and Jack said he had fun. Here's to a year of fun, Jackey Boy! You are so grown up!

3 comments:

  1. sweet!! I am so excited for him! They probably booted you out so he would do better without you there! no stories is good news from my limited experience! Ya Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. conner told me he was upset that they didn't get to paint the first day or play outside on the playground. That's the info. I got out of him, oh and they had a cookie and some juice!!! anywho, wish I could cook like you. You are so dang talented and just plain CUTE! I'll definitely have to try the recipe though, it actually sounds easy enough for people like me to make!! good for you on the hiking, I hate hiking!!! But you are in such better shape than I am, with all that walking you do!! well, hope jack likes his next day of preschool better than the first. And conner's is only 2 1/2 hours. so maybe that 1/2 hour makes a big difference, because I don't think conner even wanted to come home when I came to get him! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monika, I have been very intersted in how Jack was doing. I am so glad to hear he is doing well. I have been wanting to tell you about my Porter and how he is doing. We did the neurofeedback and yeah, he is doing well! I hope Jack and well everyone is well. I miss having you around in church.

    ReplyDelete