12/2/09

Landscape rocks delivered...

Dusty and Jack drove by today after preschool and found these big boulders on our lot.  Our house has to be build up due to the water table, so these lovely boulders will frame our front steps.  Fun fun.  Jack thought so anyway.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah! SO excited for you! Can't wait to see it all come together with all the colors you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way exciting!!! and um very jealous about the kitty, jack being good for santa (tried it and still doesn't work!), and the KITTY!!!! I want a kitty, but lance is allergic to them, so maybe one day we'll get a dog. anywho, love the t-shirt for new moon. Still haven't seen it, but heard really good things about it! can't wait to see more pics of your house building coming along!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've been behind on your blog! Congratulations on the footings and upcoming new house! It's my dream to build a new house. Sigh. One day.

    Also, I'm very jealous of your new kitty, Libby. Someone in my house *ahem* won't let me have a cat. RUDE!

    ReplyDelete