skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We went to the University Mall in Provo on Saturday and had to stop to see Santa. I think this was Halle's first visit...I'm pretty sure anyway. I thought both kids might be shy, but they both surprised me and marched right up to sit on his lap. Halle began showing Santa her pretty nails that Daddy had painted, and Jack started right in with, "I'd like one Wolverine claw and a red gun." At least he knows what he wants! The old naughty or nice list discipline trick has been working pretty well this season as it did last. Jack doesn't want to be on the naughty list, so he tries really hard to listen and obey when we ask him to do things. Yay for Santa!
We were at the mall too on Saturday! You should have called!
ReplyDeleteWhoops, I just saw the date, i guess we weren't there, but you should have called anyways just to check!
ReplyDelete