skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jack laid around sick all day today; he's got a deep chest cough and fever. I'd been trying to keep Halle away from him as much as possible, but finally gave up. This afternoon while they were watching a movie he held out his arms and said, "Come 'ere, Sweetie." She walked down the couch and fell into his arms for a big bear hug.
How sweet! I love that!
ReplyDeleteahhh that is so precious!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun that they love each other so much. Be glad that they are a boy and a girl. Two boys might have not acted that way. They are so fun. I miss them.
ReplyDeleteWe missed Jack (and you) in preschool. Hope he gets feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteAwwww.... that's so cute!! I love moments like that!
ReplyDeleteNow that made me giggle! Here comes Halle's cold and fever. You can't stop it. Thanks for keeping up a blog. I love it!
ReplyDelete