1/3/09

Snow Day!

The first of January can seem so bleak. All the excitement of the holidays is over and there's rarely a fresh snowfall to make it more bearable. So I was way excited when it started snowing last night! I immediately promised Jack a day of sledding and cocoa if he would stay in his bed all night. Mission accomplished! And we had so much fun at Mee-maw & Grandpa's.




These guys felt like a tub of lard!
Or maybe I'm just out of shape?






Jack & Halle



Jack gets launched!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun and a workout for you and Dusty! We need to go all together and take the boys to the hills by the new High School on 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika,

    Better not tell Halle you called her a "tub of lard" . . . :-)

    I like looking at your blog and reading your update. YOur kids are super cute and your family picture at the beginning is gorgeous. I love the coloring on it.

    Colette

    ReplyDelete