skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jack's preschool field trip to Black Island Farms was today. I decided he'd been fever free barely long enough to consider it okay to take him (he's had the flu and fever off and on for two weeks now). Hopefully I won't win the bad-mother-of-the-year award for my inconsiderate behavior in taking a germy child out into the wild. I rationalize because Jack never acts sick, loves to get out, and who am I kidding...I can't stand to change my plans. Oh well. We had so much FUN! Grandma JoJo came with us and the kids got to pick their token pumpkins. We fed the goats, had duck races, played on the big hay slides, in the "corn" box, rode the cow train, and took a tractor ride to pick pumpkins. Needless to say, the kids both took great naps today and LOVE their cute little pumpkins. This is the third year in a row we've gone, and I have to say, I love this tradition!
what an aweful mother you are for taking your kid out when he was sick.....ok, so I'm guilty of doing the same thing. And you know I never ended up making it to the black island farms when we lived there. although out here in the boonies (where we live) there are farms on like every corner, so we had our choice of places to go for a pumpkin patch/corn maze, etc. Love the little ones pictures. So cute!!
ReplyDelete