4/2/10

A Family of Know-It-Alls

So last night I was laying down with the kids to help them go to sleep and heard the following conversation:

Jack - "Wah, wah wah wah wah wah..." (Can't remember what he said.)

Halle - "I know, Jack."

Jack - "Halle, why do you always say 'I know'?  You don't know EVERYTHING."

Halle - "YES I DO!"

Wow.  Are they there mother's kids or what!  Poor Dusty.  Poor, poor Dusty.

4 comments:

  1. wow, that is so what lance says about me and the kids!!!! how funny! and what beautiful children you have.....they look incredibly cute in their (I'm guessing) easter outfits!! anywho, hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, your kids are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that notion. Poor Dusty. When are they going to start thinking they are smarter than their old man?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOVE the easter pics!!! So cute!!! What beautiful children you make! It's time for a visit.

    ReplyDelete