5/19/10

Puddle Diving

Who needs a pool to swim in when you've got these?

Jack and his friend, Kaya, decided to jump in the mud "lake" in her back yard today while playing.  And after getting his pants wet, I think Jack figured, "What the heck?"  and decided to just dive in head and all.  He is truly ALL boy.

3 comments:

  1. We have a couple of those "Mud jumpers"! It's as if they are attracted like a magnet to the puddle. I find myself seeking out puddles and steering clear of them, to avoid unneccessary wetness!!! But, I have to say, the pics are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is it with boys?!?!? They just LOVE to get dirty!! and that is so sweet that he already has a little friend next door!!! Conner is still a little loner out here. He must get his social retardedness from his parents!!! Hopefully he'll get over it. and I too am super sad about your baby bird story. although even if they hadn't dropped them, the mommy bird still would have had issues. Poor things (I'm talking about the baby birds, the mother, and little halle). How sad!!! hope things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brave Monika! I can just picture you cringing behind the camera! It's going to be a FUN summer!

    ReplyDelete