skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I had a GREAT bday this year. Dusty took me out to Bucca di Beppo the night before and then we went to see Robinhood at the Gateway. We had so much fun laughing and being without the kids, thanks to my Mom & Rie. Dusty also made my birthday cake for the first time this year (it was even HIS idea!), which is really what made my day. He looked so cute in the kitchen, and even made a 7-layer salad for me and then cleaned up the whole mess. He better look out now that I know what he's capable of!
We went to Church on my bday morning and got a nice partial family photo before leaving. (Jack was missing doing to staying the night with Gavin.) Some of the family came over afterwards and we BBQd and partied and, of course, I got to open lots of fun presents & cards. A big bonus this year were all the bday wishes via facebook. I felt so loved. So thanks for a great bday everyone, especially YOU, sweetheart...you take such good care of me!
How fun! And happy very belated 31st birthday! I love that Dusty baked you a cake - what a sweet husband! And it looks delicious! I also love your Mother's Day post, with the cute picture card from Jack and Halle.
ReplyDelete