5/9/10

Mother's Day

I just had to document these cute cards from my sweet kiddos (and of course their cute Daddy helped too - and bought me pretty flowers which I forgot to take a picture of).  Anyway, here they are...


Artwork by Halle on the cover...and unfortunately she scribbled all over Jack's little signature too, but it was done with love.

My cute kiddos getting ready for church...

Jack made this darling card & gift for me at preschool.  He was soooo excited to give them to me and could hardly wait for Mother's Day morning.  I LOVE them and treasure them.  He's such a cute boy.



And Halle made this sweet kitchen towel for me during nursery at church.  I absolutely LOVE it.  She goes over to it often and puts her hands up to the prints to see if they still fit.  What a doll.

Here are some shots from the day.  Halle was napping and missed out.  (I know, I know...the tree shots are cheesy, but fun nonetheless.)





And here's Jack doing what he does best.  We had a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment