skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Dad & Dayle came to visit for Elyssa's baby blessing and some of us decided to campout at 5 Mile overnight for some fun. The kids and I drove up to meet my Dad, Sean, Colie & family for some hot fun in the dirt. We went for some buggy rides, and the kids passed the time gathering fire wood and playing baseball and blowing bubbles. Jack & Carmen were pretty good at hitting the ball, which was fun to watch. And bubbles in the dirt...that was fun. Kind of like a bath in the dirt. I used a whole lotta wipes cleaning up those messy hands, feet & faces.
I had just found out I was pregnant the day before we left to go camping and I had already been feeling nauseous for over a week, thinking, "No, I couldn't be pregnant." But, I took a test and got a positive result anyway. Surprise! We'd been planning it, but I was just pleasantly surprised. Anyway, I was a bit of a wuss on the buggy rides due to this...I think Colie thought I'd turned into a pansy since the last time we'd went riding! We had fun though. Here's some shots of the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment