6/24/10

Grown Up Jack

Jack is always giving us REALLY long explanations for things and making up REALLY long stories.  It takes him awhile to get to his point, but it's always very interesting.  Today as we were driving, he says to me:

"Mom, when I grow up, and I'm a Dad (when I'm married)...I'm going to keep both of my wallets.  Can I keep both of my wallets?  My Mickey Mouse one, and my Spiderman one?"

"Yes, Jack, you can keep both of your wallets.  Why do you want to have two?"

"Well, when my little girl has a birthday party, and I spend all my money on her birthday party, and my little boy asks me to go to the Roy Aquatic Center...I'm going to have two wallets so I'll have money in the other one to take him."

This kid is hilarious.  Last week I told him we had to wait until Daddy got paid again to go to the Roy Aquatic Center, because we spent all of our extra money on Halle's birthday.  Nothing gets by Jack.  Not a thing.  Dusty and I had a good laugh over this one.  Good idea, though, Jack!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Just a reminder of how much they take everything to heart at this age and watch our every move!

    ReplyDelete