skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halle did her first deed on the toilet yesterday. Wahoo! No, I won't post a picture, but yes, Dusty did take one. Yay, Halle! She's sat on the pot many a time, but this was her first success. We are so proud. And no, I'm not diving into the whole potty training scene with her yet, but she does love her new Tinker Bell undies, so perhaps we'll focus a bit more on this in the coming weeks.
go halle!!! Wow, that is great to hear. Eric is almost 2 in Nov. and we keep thinking about having to start that process ALL over again. Conner still has accidents, and I'm getting frustrated, but he is atleast doing it!!! and happy anniversary!! I'm so happy for you guys that you are so HAPPY!!! That's great to hear! You guys seriuosly are the CUTEST family ever! and congrats to jack on his first program at church. Conner's is coming up in 2 weeks. I too am in the primary in our ward, so I get to watch them practice as well. So far he seems to be doing a good job, but we've only had one practice. Conner's new favorite church song also is My Eternal FAmily. I think it's the building parts in there that get the kids loving it! So are you guys still at Dusty's parents, since you got a calling, they must think you are staying awhile then!! =) Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteI looked for the potty seat and I must have gotten rid of it when Jack was done using it. Sorry and best of luck when you finally are ready to dive in
ReplyDelete