That's right...our sweet little "Libby" got her nails clipped today by our neighbor (Marilyn), who just happens to be a cat expert. She pointed out that "Libby" actually had some parts we hadn't noticed before. (Apparently it's very hard to tell the female gendered kittens when they are little.) So, in light of recent news, Grandma JoJo has decided to rename Libby, Lenny (since Lenny will be staying with Grandma & Grandpa when we move). It's a little strange to think HE isn't a sweet little girl kitty anymore. And it's a little strange to stop calling her/him Libby, but I guess we're going to have to.
Jack is thrilled because he can now be rough with HIM and be guilt free, because boys are supposed to play rough, right? Jack & Halle both LOVE "Libby" and get new scratches daily from playing with and snuggling her - I mean him. So wierd, but funny. Maybe we could exchange his PINK collar & bed? The poor cat is going to have an identity crisis.
Dear Melynda,
4 months ago

Oh, that kitty! I love it! I'm such a cat lover. Isn't it so so sad that I don't have a kitty to call my own? Boo Hoo. I had a similar experience with my old cat:
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a girl and also thought she was pregnant. I even thought I could feel her babies moving. I took her to the vet and found out that 'she' was actually a 'he'. John likes to tease me that all I was feeling in 'her' stomach was 'his' cat turds.
well I'm just glad it's the cat and not one of your kids!! JK =) plus at first I almost thought that you were making an announcement and just found out that it was really a boy....
ReplyDeleteanywho, LOVE the pics of your house. It actually is starting to look like a house on the inside!!!! How exciting and what a smart thing to do with the extra insulation. MAybe it'll help with heating and cooling costs!!
as for the pics and LOVE of your kids, they are ADORABLE!!!!!! I just wish our kids were as close as yours. They are slowly getting better, yet there are times I wonder!!! CAn't wait for the next house update!! =)