2/28/10

Released



I got a surprise today.  I was getting ready for Church and Dusty said, "Oh by the way, Brother Moser called and you're being released from the Primary Presidency today."

"Oh," I thought..."that was unexpected".  We're moving into our new house in a few weeks, so I knew it was coming, but I just thought they'd wait until we moved.  Guess not.  It's funny how being released from a calling (at least for me) always comes at just the right time.  I truly had learned to love mine in just the last few weeks.  I was finally getting good at doing Sharing Time and teaching/talking in front of the kids and teachers.  I've learned most of the kids' names and actually really love them.

I find that I tend to get released from a calling just as my heart fills with love for whomever I'm serving.  I've also been really stressed lately and even ended up in the ER with a ruptured cyst a few weeks ago (I think caused by stress).  My testimony is just reaffirmed that Heavenly Father really does know and love each of us - individually.  I'm thankful for the time I got to serve in the Primary, and now, excited to move on.  I say YAY to being a bum for a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. ok, first off um you were in the ER?!?!?!? Are you ok, how did you know that it ruptured, I never knew a cyst could rupture?!?!?!?!

    secondly, I totally could see you in the primary pres. You are so dang creative, GREAT with kids and adults too, and obviously good at memorizing the kids names!!! =) I can't believe you guys are moving into your house in 2 weeks, you haven't posted pics of it lately so I didn't realize you were that close to finishing (hint, hint on posting some pics)!!!!

    3rd- LOVE the boys night out pic!!! You guys are seriuosly such a cute family and so close with each other, I LOVE IT!!!!!

    and lastly, holy cake!!!!!! I seriously envy people who can do that kind of stuff......kinda like you!!! =)

    ReplyDelete