10/27/08

Eating Out is Fun!

We play on the tables & chairs around us,
occasionally falling off and crying.

We pick our nose.

We eat too fast and throw up, repeatedly.

We squish our food.


We make the biggest mess possible for Mommy to clean up.

But we're cute, so it's okay.

And apparently, Daddy even lets us pee in the sink in the men's room. (Supposedly the urinal was too high and the toilet was loaded...sure Daddy. I know how you boys get your kicks and I think it's utterly disgusting!)

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! only dusty would do that! that's hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! If that's not the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! I laughed so hard! Good thing you didn't say WHAT restaurant you went to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys!! i dont' get them either! But good thing someone had the insight to take a picture. That's funny! Glad our eating out experiences are similar.

    ReplyDelete