10/12/08

Anniversary Sweetie...collect them all!

We're sweetie people. Sweetie this, Sweetie that. I insert the current holiday or celebratory occasion in front of Sweetie whenever I can! As I'm a true Sweetie fan, here's my collection of Anniversary Sweetie pics from yesterday.

My Handsome Sweetie

Getting ready to go to the Timbermine...okay, I just wanted to show off my new Columbia jacket that I love - only $24.95 baby! And we do love our new car in the background too.


Dud's favorite eating joint...and they do have the best salmon ever.





Happy 45th Sherm & Jo! They took us out as a gift, but really, we're just grateful they shared their special day with us. We got married on their 39th anniversary - October 12th, 2002.



2 comments:

  1. Oh How Sweet! But I bet the salmon was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! you guys are adorable! happy anniversary to you! you could've at least gotten something good to eat though...salmon??? really???

    ReplyDelete