So we went to see the ducks yesterday, which is usually one of Jack's favorite activities. His monologue once we got there went something like this..."Hi Ducks, did you miss me? Are you happy to see me? Here's some bread."
The ducks come at him aggressively, quacking and ready to peck at him to be the first to the bread.
Jack yells..."Ahh Ahh, I hate you ducks! Go away from me!" Sobs ensue...I was trying hard not to laugh, and running as fast as Jack was away from the crazy ducks. Guess that's why we're not supposed to feed them anymore?

Monika,
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know about your site. We're thrilled you've joined the blogging world and are equally as excited to watch your cute family grow!
Your photos from the prior post gave me a pang of longing for Logan. We sure miss that place! Cafe Sabor was one of our favorites. If you have yet to visit Hamilton's, they're another must if you're in Cache Valley.
Your kids are adorable!! What a fun mom. So where is this that you take Jack to feed the ducks? It doesn't look familiar to me. and did I read that Dusty got a new bike?!?! Wow, looks like a nice one. Tell him to wear a helmet, we don't want any accidents going on!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. It is beautiful and creative and perfect, just like you! Thanks again for the diapers. You are the kind of friend I wish I was.
ReplyDeleteMon,
ReplyDeleteI love your latest post! You really are a fun mom! It looks like a beautiful spot. Those ducks, they truly are out for the bread, so don't get in their way!!And I love the pictures of Jack and Halle in the sky! Cute! How'd you pull that one off?
How cute! Halle - a girl after my own heart :) thanks for the laugh sis
ReplyDelete