8 things I am passionate about:
1. My Family
2. Cleaning
3. Trying to be perfect (even though I know it’s impossible)
4. Being organized
5. Being a good wife
6. Being a good and fun Mom
7. Blogging
8. Excel Spreadsheets
8 words/phrases I use often:
1. Lord is it I?
2. Will you forgive me?
3. What do you want to eat?
4. What did Mommy say?
5. Do you understand me?
6. I love you!
7. Hey Babe/Sweetie
8. I’m glad you like it.
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Have one more baby…and not be induced…and not have drugs (even though it was great the first two times around!)
2. Finally have daily prayer & scripture study
3. Get the hang of being humble
4. Serve a mission
5. Be a Bishop’s wife…or Mission President’s wife…that’d be fun!
6. Go to Europe
7. Go to Hawaii
8. Write a book and have it published (a novel, children’s book, or autobiography)
8 things I have learned from the past
1. Every husband and wife deserve each other
2. Forgiveness
3. There is a different perspective than my own…I guess
4. Everyone is a diamond in the rough
5. Set one goal at a time
6. 95% of the time, if you feel a certain way about someone, they feel the same about you
7. If you have that little voice in your head saying, “Don’t say it!”…Listen!
8. Do it, Do it right, Do it right now!
8 things I currently want/need
1. A new bed set
2. A new set of pots & pans
3. Date Night
4. To be debt free
5. To let go of my faults and past wrongs
6. To keep exercising – it feels good!
7. A big hug from my Sweetie
8. Words of encouragement
8 places I want to see/visit
1. Hawaii
2. Europe – all of it!
3. Take an Alaskan Cruise
4. Take a Carribean Cruise
5. Nauvoo
6. NY again
7. My hometown, Curlew, WA
8. Heaven
8 favorite restaurants
1. Café Rio
2. Tepanyaki
3. The Timbermine
4. Hamilton’s Steak & Seafood
5. Café Sabor
6. The Ogden Pizzeria
7. University Broiler
8. Friendlys
8 shows I like to watch
1. Smallville
2. American Idol
3. Seinfeld Reruns
4. The Secret Life of an American Teenager (so gay, but I’m hooked)
5. Super Nanny
6. Hannity & Colmes
7. Good Things Utah
8. My favorite cancelled shows: Bionic Woman, Reunion & Related
8 people I tag
1. Bri
2. Erin
3. Andrea
4. Stacey
5. Julie
6. Brittany
7. Laurin
8. Jayanne
Dear Melynda,
4 months ago

That was a fun blog to read. Fun and upbeat. NOT POLITICAL!!! I probably need to follow in your footprints there! Please keep visiting my blog even though I've been on a political rampage! It'll all be over before you know it. Hope to see you and your family soon!
ReplyDeletewow sissy you know yourself pretty well ... and remind me how very good you are. Love ya sis and thanks for being you
ReplyDeleteok, so first off, am I the only stacey on your bloggin list. Because I will totally do the tag, but I don't want to start it if it's not for me. =) (yes I am retarded). But I just have to say I LOVE YOU, you always right so well and your blog is alwasys so STINKIN cute!!! and as for the pumpkin patch, I know it's been awhile, but I do remember getting your message on my cell phone, but we already had something that morning (but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was). Anywho, I loved the pictures and it looks like you guys had a BLAST!!
ReplyDeleteAnd may I say the primary program turned out way cute, yes I did come and see it. I had to come see my primary kids do their program...even though we left right after. I have been really sick this week so I didn't feel well enough to stay. Sorry, or else I would have totally come and talked to you! but it turned out pretty good! as soon as I get to 100% which I'm hoping is before halloween then we'll come out and see you.....oh wait aren't you having a halloween party? let me know if this still in the plans or not! We'll talk later! =)