So Marie thinks (no she knows) that I'm currently addicted to blogging. What can I say? It's a fun way to document your life and see what your friends are doing as well. It's just clean and wholesome and fun. Anyway, she tagged me to do this post and I'm suckered.
7 Things I Can Do...
Bake, spell, easily learn new software programs, talk to anyone, plan & organize an event, teach, see the glass half full.
7 Things I Can't Do...
Match an artist to his music (or the title for that matter...I'm all about the tune. I would totally lose on The Singing Bee because I don't even know what they're talking about when I watch that show), draw, drive a stick shift, read the lower hand of sheet music (or most of the upper hand for that matter - I have a HUGE mind block), keep my mouth shut, lie or do anything dishonest, scratch a back in Church (not a fan...the singles wards ruined me on that one for life).
7 Things I always say...
Get back in bed, hi babe, love you, BIIIINDDDY ERRRWIN (I just think it's fun to say and it always gets a laugh out of Dusty), Happy Christmas Ron, that's a great idea, I'm glad you like it.
7 Things I Always Eat...
Chocolate (I usually bust out the chocolate chips around 3 or 4 in the afternoon if nothing else is available in the house), cereal, string cheese, spaghetti, cafe rio salads, Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread (Dusty and I occasionally make a 10pm run for this...we're such pigs!), and lately I've been making and eating lots of Christmas cookies. Jack & I just have the bug!
Dear Melynda,
4 months ago

I love Li'l Caesars cheese bread and Cafe Rio salads, too. I also can't drive a stick (my brain can't handle it), and I am way too honest; I don't play lying games very well. I also spell (won school spelling bee, 5th grade) and luckily, my kids have followed after me. Steve on the other hand...And I rarely know who is singing what or what the name of the song is. Fun stuff.
ReplyDeleteFunny Sherri! Ya I guess it's that whole right or left brained thing and I am almost all a lefty.
ReplyDeleteI love that you're "addicted to blogging" ... I think I'm addicted to CHKING other peeps blogs hehe
ReplyDelete