11/27/08

I am Thankful for...

A fun time at the beach today,




messy sand,



runs on the beach,

and fun jumps!


My awesome stuffing!

And a nice, big dutch oven to make it in.

Beautiful sunsets,

My sister Natalie, and nephew Drew.

A fun dinner on the beach.

My cute Dad carving the turkey.

My funny bro Harrison & his wife, Kim.

And my little bro, Chase the Stud!

My Dad & Dayle, our gracious hosts!

Dusty's fun parents, who joined us for the adventure.

Pilgrims!

Cousins & Camfires,

Sleep!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful beach pictures! I particularly loved the ones of Halle with her pants rolled up, and the of you jumping. I really want to take Ty to the beach; I just know he'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your stuffing was fabulous-- I miss having a gourmet chef for a roomate. I have learned how to cook a think or two since then, though. Speaking of cooking, do you remember the beer-battered mushrooms incident? I just thought of it and it made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for the time you could spend with us and hope you're having a great day at Disneyland today. Thanks for the photo of me in my grandma's apron with your dad. I was hoping there was one. Love to you! Mom/Dayle

    ReplyDelete