11/26/08

Cali Trip Day 2

So today we headed through Vegas and then down to Oceanside, CA. Our day started out perfectly, as you can see from the photos below.


Here's Dusty pretending to be bummed. This was actually hilarious to me because I recently got an $82 ticket for going 38 in a 30. I just mailed in the ticket yesterday morning, and Dud gave me such crap about it that I had to bust out laughing when he got pulled over today. I asked the copper if I could get out and take a picture. I think he found the situation humorous as well because he cut Dud's ticket from 25 over (and a whopping $405) down to only 5 over (a $55 infraction). So maybe Santa will still bring you that Wii, Sweetie. We'll see.


And here's another funny. I've taught Jack that soda (especially caffeinated soda) is bad for our bodies. So everytime he brings Dusty a Pepsi I have him say, "Here's your sin soda, Daddy." Apparently Dusty's been teaching him something different because when Dud lifted his Mt. Dew for a swig in the car today, Jack hollered from the back, "Are you drinking your green medicine Daddy? So you can feel better?"

3 comments:

  1. Here's wishing you and your family a safe and happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you're blogging on the road; it's fun to see what you guys are up to. Thanks for the story about speeding!:)

    ReplyDelete