11/17/08

Like Father Like Son

Wow, hopefully Dud won't kill me for this one, but I was in my room putting away laundry when I heard Jack down the hall saying, "Mommy come see. I'm doing it just like Daddy does." I have to admit I was fearful of what I might find. I busted out laughing when I came across this scene, because this IS in fact what Daddy does every day when he comes home from work. Complete with bar stool and his own personal laptop. After I finished laughing I said, "Don't move!" and ran to get the camera.

Then he told me to go away because he needed some privacy. I'm still laughing.

9 comments:

  1. Ok now THAT is one that will come in handy in a few years LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is hillarious!!! i love that so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! One thing about living with those two, is your never going to get bored! The things they learn from their dads!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remind me never to borrow Dusty's laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monika!! I'm glad you found me. What an adorable little family you have. It's fun to see what life has become for you. I love and can relate quite nicely to your kid poem. Very cute! We're in North Salt Lake now, where are you? Glad to be back in touch!!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott and I are still laughing. All I can say is you'd better be careful what you say and do cuz this little guy doesn't miss a thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika,
    That is so funny! The work the little guy went into for that special moment!
    I am sure your Husband will love to know his son is watching his every action!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an awesome idea with the barstool. Mike just usually holds his on his lap while doing the same thing Dusty and Jack are doing.

    ReplyDelete