So I thought about my brother all day today and even thought about him last week. I thought about making him pumpkin chocolate chip cookies or bread and mailing it with a nice card, but never got around to it. I even thought about calling him today and then got so busy I forgot...until after 8pm, which is after 10pm in Connecticut. So I left a pathetic message with Jack & I singing Happy Birthday and Halle crying in the background after Jack pushed her over. After the horrible time I gave Brad for not calling me on my birthday (cause birthdays are such a big deal to me), I just have to say, I feel horrible.
But in honor of your birthday, dear brother, here are some fun photos of you and little Jack making cookies together last November.
And of you and Miss Hal when we went to the "North Pole" last December to see "Santa's Reindeer". Hope you had a great birthday! We love and miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
You're such a sweetie - remember guilt serves no positive purpose :) I'm sure Brad isn't cursing you in his sleep! I actually DID remember to call him (my one happy b-day call for the year I'm sure) and we had a nice long jabber (well I did most of the jabbering) but he was having a fabulous day and seemed happy :) No worries little sis - we all know how much you love us - you do so much to show us. One missed phone call can't even put a dent in that :) Love you sissy!
ReplyDelete