skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halle and I braved the rain after dropping Jack off at preschool and went to vote. Fortunately (and unfortunately too) there was no line. We're hopeful of a great voter turnout and that we'll have a McCain/Palin victory tonight. I truly believe they are the team we need to uphold our amazing constitution, keep our country free, choices our own, and to implement some much needed changes in the way our nation is governed. I believe in less government, less programs, less taxes and in the original constitution our nation's founders wrote for us with help from God. Let us always render thanks to Him for being able to live in the greatest nation on Earth, and perhaps it will remain so. Happy voting!
I agree with you. Good for you for getting out and voting. I hope everything turns out well. I hope and pray that heavenly father will hear our prayers and the right person will get in!
ReplyDeleteAmen Mon, Amen! Thanks for the blog advice by the way! Miss you too!
ReplyDeleteSister I am so proud of you - Drew and I went and voted too, just after 1:30 and it was pretty scarce - hopefully cuz it was naptime and peeps were still at work :D Looks like Obama will be our new president for better or worse. I know our country is in God's hands and will continue to pray with you for it's welfare. Love you sister.
ReplyDelete