11/6/08

Twilighters Anonymous Quiz

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!

Dusty's quiz revealed:

I'm a Emmett! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


(He could've been a Carlisle too, it was a toss up.)

You are strong and playful, with a good sense of humor. If there’s a problem, you’d rather be actively doing something than sitting around coming up with solutions. Despite you’re aggressive and competitive nature though, you’re always there to back up those closest to you.

3 comments:

  1. Monika--I'm an Esme!! :)
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through the 3rd book and I'm lovin this addictive series. I haven't read a book since Heath and I have been married, so he thinks it is totally bizarre that I am a huge book worm all of a sudden! (he obviously wouldn't understand haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the test 4 times with different answers but the same result. I am an Esme too, but I think it's rigged. The first time I took it I was a Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie's an Esme too! Ya, when Dusty took it first it said Emmett, then it said Carlisle with the same answers. Who knows, but I think he's a good mix of both. I think I'm probably a cross between Alice & Esme...and Rie you're probably a cross between Esme & Bella. But enough chitter chat about a silly quiz and on to the movie! Wahoo! So Bri, are you still and Edward fan or do you have a glimmer of hope for Jacob in book 4?

    ReplyDelete